All About Driving also do one week pass intensive courses, that’s where you would do all the lessons in one week.
This is how the intensive course works;
1. You need to have passed your theory.
2. The number of hours you’ll need depends on what driving experience you already have. This can normally be decided over the phone.
3. You book a test on a date that suits the instructor and yourself.
4. Once the course has been scheduled and the test booked, a 20% deposit is required to secure the slots in the instructors diary.
5. On the day before course starts the remainder of the course fee is to be paid in full via bank transfer, or cash at the beginning of the 1st lesson.
The intensive course prices for the Manual or Automatic car;
10 hours £300
15 hours £450
20 hours £580
25 hours £725
30 hours £870
35 hours £998
40 hours £1140
Plus DVSA Test fee, week days £62.00. Weekend £75.00.
All About Driving
And not forgetting Vinny the founder of All About Driving.
Pass your driving test in a week or less
Hyde, Tameside, Dukinfield, Stalybridge, Ashton, Manchester, Stockport and surrounding areas.
call All About Driving